Wednesday 16 November 2011

a fun day

I came in world yesturday I did a bit of shopping at sinful needs I got my self a new demon skin and got my self some new outfits as I was looking about for new outfits I met a angel he asked me if I wanted to battle him giggles I said why not I have a new spell hud and a new sword and I wanted to try them out but I had to ask him why me out of everyone else lol and he replyed its because it looks like I can handle my self lol it must because of the new outfit I got it wads fun I killed him a few times more then he got me he said I was fun to fight with and we should do it again some times he gave me the on were we had the fight and said he hangs around the sim if I ever want to fight again I role I am sure I will be back and I told himy I will tell other demons about the sim and he was like great he will make sure he tell he's other angel friends about it so after that I left the sim I went looking on other sim I found a UFO dim lol each room had a different scene one had a grave yard and coffins and one had a prison and the other one had a froest it meets everyone's need i tried to contact the owner of the sim so I could ask them if I could put the name of there sim in my blog the owner wasn't one I will mention it in another blog when I can mention the name in my blog . I showed toxic the sim and gave her the lm for the place but after a while we returned to the help hole I went back to spend time with kaboom x haven't really seen him much hopefully I can spend more time at the weekend with him xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment