Wednesday 9 November 2011

A change

the other day i came in world i came in early today no one was abou the sim so i was checking out some of my lms (landmarks)
and looking for new places i came across i said what was in my inventory some of the places i had are no longer there but
i found a few that was there i found a group of people standing about i stopped near them i was back and forth between sl
and xstreet (sl marketplace) i got a few things form xstreet lol more then a few but one of them was a blood hud its a hud
for demons and vampires lucky i was in a place that you can rez things on the ground i had actived then i noticed the group
of people was talking to me and i told i was afk and i said to reply to them 2 of the woman that was there said i look
rather scary lol i told i was ment to look scary because i was a demon and one of the men in the group that was quite started
to speak saying he don't like demons but i thought each person to the own say.. but he was telling the rest of the group that
he was from a church group and all demons and vampires and all dark things like should be banished from the world because
it was hes gods wishs i giggled at him saying there are many demons and vampire in world that hes gods not doing a really good
job getting rids of us and he repled if we got rid of you type one by one and we will get there... i laughed i said my type i said i
would like to see you try many he tried and failed lol he said what makes me so different im like any other demon i laughed
i may look like many demons but i am not i have delt with more worst then him he was small fry to them lol and i got a im from a
woman telling me to be careful because the sim i was on you can kill people i said i like that idea maybe i can kill him lol
i wanted to try my new my frist victim yayyyy and he said i am now going to try and save your soul and i repled lol good luck with
that one i don't have one lol you can try but you won't get no were. then he casted a spell on me it hurt my health a little
so i stuck my sheild on that comes with the hud and i said lol that tickled was that ment to kill me because if it was it didn't work
he said he don't know why but the spell was ment to of killed me then i said lol now my turn i ask the rest of the others the move
away from him because i had no problems with them and they moved quickly lol i done on of my blood spells and it was draining hes
health and it animated hes avi you saw he slowly fall to the ground and blood draining from every were on him the he disspeared
after 5 minutes he came back to the sim i was a i looked at him and grinned i said want to try it again and he said no
and he said my spell was still active because he s health was still going down and he said oh please remove the spell and
that he was no match for me and to leave the fight for another day... i justed looked at him and laughed i let him die
a few more times lol before i removed the spell from him i said you might thing agian before you just start on any demoness
then i looked at the others and said i am bored with him now i am leaving then i poofed becak to the sim i went back to xstreet
i found a new looking demon avi i saved in my favs untill i got back on later. after i left sl for a couple of hours to grab some
sleep because i was working a night but when i got home i had an house full and every time i went to go to bed everyone wanted
to talk with me and i wanted to talk to toxic before i went to bed about whats happening in world because since she has broke
up with broxs she hasn't been in world much but thats understandable after i spoke with toxic i tried to sneak up stairs but i got
pulled by luicfer before he left me alone he gave me 50 questions lol most about hateful lol she is my sl sister i was explain in
another blog about family members ever since i came back in world my family has grown but before i lefted to go upstairs i asked
luicfer why my home had some of hes friends here and he replyed they wanted to meet and toxic and i told him he couldn't of pick a
worse of a time like now because all i wanted to do was sleep but not being rude i spoke with hes friends a little while but i told
lucifer if him or hes friends keep me up i will be kicking hes and there asses out of my house lol but by the time i got upstairs
i was wide so i came on sl for a bit but manged to back on world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment