Sunday 11 December 2011

Pains cornation

Today was the Cermony of mine and kaboom daugther pain to welcome her into the family she has grown since she was born but demon children grow quickly it was quite a turn out most of the

officers of the Family Turned up:

Dream Deanimator
Tessa
BilliJo Aldrin
Katrinova

and alot of pets turned up :

Lorinda
Breckin Skytower
Red Hoxley
Barbara Niki
Jool Ralior
Cai Erin
Scarlet Grey

And Group members

Moonspark
Yin Mei Quan
Griever

after the cermony my daugther made a speech to everyone

Dear family friends an minions. You honer me with your presence here today. I thank you for your show of support an love .
i pledge to devote myself to the family and by family I mean you are all very dear to me. It warms my black wicked heart for you to be in front of me to share in my moment..
stopes reaching down for a glass of water adjusting her reafding glass's smileing at her mother an father
What you may expect from me as your princess is an ear to listen, a heart that cares If ever you need of me IM me and ill be glad to chat with you.
What i expect from you is respect for each other that is all i truly ask Remember you each have feeling to so respect those feeling Were here for fun not hurting .
That is all i wish to say, thank you so much for coming

it was a beautful speech from her congrtaz Pain i made a poem for my daugther :)

Sons of the devil and daughters of death
Know love is a demon that steals your last breath.
Hearts have been broken by life's endless rain.
Water that falls becomes blood in our veins.
Offspring of sorrow and givers of grief
Know death is a journey and time is a thief.
Lost in the darkness of infinite grace.
Watching life bleed with a smile on your face.

Sellers of souls and seekers of peace
Know life is a prison and death is release.
Eyes hold the secrets of spells that we weave.
Hearts bear the burden of things we believe.

Words flow like venom, tongue of a snake.
Blood flows in rivers through music we make.
Love is a funeral honoring death.
Lust is the high when you breathe your last breath.

Dream of sweet silence in death's final throes.
Beg to pass quickly through doors of repose.
Love leads to sin and sin leads to tears.
The cusp of the moon holds the weight of our fears.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, My Lady....what a lovely poem...:')

    ReplyDelete